Re: Why I hate "info"

<quote who="Craig White">
> On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 14:47 -0500, Tom Diehl wrote:
> not exactly big picture thinking here...
>
> man pages and info have long roots and have been a necessary part of
> documentation.
>
> you can always open a konqueror window and use a web browser for them...
>
> info:bash
> man:smb.conf

Nice to know but sadly, another cool feature I just can't use.  I use the
shell 90% of the time from my Windows XP desktop at work.  I suppose I
could use remote X but that is a lot of overhead just to read info
pages...

The infotoman converter seems to be the best solution for me.  Thanks for
that tidbit Cameron.

believed to be clean.