Re: Show-stopper for me - partially solved

On Saturday 11 November 2006 00:57, Chris Mohler wrote:
> Does v4lf-conf on it's own print anything useful?
>
> What xorg driver and video card are you using?
>
> I don't have a capture card these days, but I do remember the pain of
> getting it to work!

Chris, I don't know what was going on, but I tried again a little later and
didn't encounter the blinking problem.  I did a short clip record and
playback and everything appears to be fine.

I'm worried that if I don't get moving on the rest of my tapes I'll reach the
point where this card gives up on me.  As you Will know, capture cards to do
this job are getting to be rarer than hens' teeth.   I had to buy this one
from ebay.  I'm just so relieved to have it working again.

Anne