Re: [Fedora] Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 14:14 -0700, Kim Lux wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 14:07 -0700, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
> > Kim Lux wrote:
> > > Or we could *improve* Linux until it is a little bit more user
> > > friendly ?  Wow what a concept that would be !
> > >
> >     Sure.  And while we're at it, why not suggest to Microsoft to
> > improve their operating system?
>
> See, that is the beauty of open source.   We have no power over what
> Microsoft does, but we do have power over where Linux goes.  And maybe,
> just maybe if we listen to some of the bitches and whines about what we
> have, *we* *could* *improve* it.

I quite agree. I await keenly your much-improved Linux distribution.
Perhaps the work involved might leave less time for mailing-list posting
but that's a sacrifice I'm sure you're willing to make.

- Dan

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the OCSL switchboard on +44 1403 700959