printing issue

I have a Canon BJC3000 on my wife's Windows machine that I have added to my
Fedora Core 6 box. I'm having issues printing to it, in that when it prints,
it does a great job. However, I seem to have to turn the printer off and back
on between print jobs in order to get it to print; even if I have two
separate print jobs back to back, I have to turn it off and back on.

I have disabled power-saving in the Windows settings, but it doesn't seem to
make a difference... any suggestions, or is this a Windows issue? The "print
server" machine is Windows ME on an Athlon 700 or so...
	Thanks
	John