"Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !" sicks

Kim Lux <lux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> continued his personal flame fest long after the subject should have been dropped with:

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 15:59 -0800, jdow wrote:
> >> If another OS does some things better, then the Linux and GNU crowd
> >> should take that as an opportunity to review, and see whether some
> >> lesson couldn't be learned, rather than as an opportunity to
> express
> >> disdain for anything not of the pale.
> > Subject says it all. Maybe it's time to drop this silliness?

So you've become moderator ?
I only disagree with Ms. Dow in that it was time to drop this silliness about 100 posts ago.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce