Re: Looking to replace Evolution

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 11:23:30 -0500
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu <m3freak@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe I _could_ use other apps for tasks and tracking meetings, etc.
> Hmmmm...

I use sylpheed-claws for mail and news and remind (gotta build it
from source) for reminders (it has many flaws, but it does work).
I wrote a silly little gui reminder popup program to make something
happen on the screen and edit the .reminders file by hand to add
appointments (which proves I don't have that many appointments
to deal with :-).

If there is any interest, my message popup program is at:

http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/qtmess.html