From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Andreu
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:01 AM
To: For users of Fedora
Subject: RE: Server Locking Up

That shouldn't lock up the machine. Did you try running a memtest86 from the Fedora 6 CD?

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 09:57 -0600, Cody Holland wrote:
Ok, After further analysis I am getting several of these messages in
/var/log/messages:

Nov  9 09:29:22 skyems automount[13971]: >> /usr/sbin/showmount: can't
get address for sf
Nov  9 09:29:22 skyems automount[13971]: lookup(program): lookup for sf
failed
Nov  9 09:29:22 skyems automount[13971]: failed to mount /net/sf

Any idea as to what this means?

Cody