Dovecot Migration from OS X to FC4

Hello all,

I am trying to move my IMAP server from a OS X machine using WU-IMAP to an FC4 machine using Dovecot 0.99.14

I was able to move my mail properly and so on, but when I try to connect to the machine using IMAP/SSL the only mailboxes that show up are my inbox and my trash.  All of my other mailboxes don't show up at all.

I signed up to the dovecot mailling list and they pointed me to there wiki on migrating mail but that didn't seem to solve my issue.  Can anyone tell me anything else that I can try?

As far as I know the mailboxes that I moved over were standard unix mailboxes.

Thanks