Re: Yum Message: sqlite cache needs updating, reading in metadata

Gerry Doris wrote:
I've started getting the following messages when running yum.

Message: sqlite cache needs updating, reading in metadata

I'm not sure if this is something that I've done when messing around with
FC6 or it's a bug.

Is anyone else seeing this?

This message is just informative. When the Sqlite cache that Yum uses doesnt match the repo metadata, yum sync'es them both and has this message. You can ignore it.

Rahul