Re: SELinux and vpn connections

Tibor Attila Anca wrote:
Hello List,

as I posted yesterday, I run FC 6 on my office box. It is really
gorgeous. Beside the OpenOffice.org bug I only have a technical question
(for this time).

To get an internet connection I need to initialize at boot time a vpn
connection to one of the university servers. If SELinux is enabled, the
connections is blocked. I simply have no idea, what do I have to change.
I would like to use SELinux. I will especially need it, if I will
migrate the public workstations from SUSE to Fedora Core. They also need
vpn connections.

It would help if you indicated what type of VPN you are using (which VPN software?) and what the SELinux denial messages are (look in /var/log/messages or /var/log/audit/audit.log).

Paul.