SELinux and vpn connections

Hello List,

as I posted yesterday, I run FC 6 on my office box. It is really
gorgeous. Beside the OpenOffice.org bug I only have a technical question
(for this time).

To get an internet connection I need to initialize at boot time a vpn
connection to one of the university servers. If SELinux is enabled, the
connections is blocked. I simply have no idea, what do I have to change.
I would like to use SELinux. I will especially need it, if I will
migrate the public workstations from SUSE to Fedora Core. They also need
vpn connections.

I would be also glad, if someone could point to howtos!

Thanks,
--
Tibor Attila Anca
Kommissarischer Studieninspektor