FGLRX driver not being used

I installed FC6 recently, using the livna repository to install the ATI FGLRX driver initially. After installation, xorg.conf was still set to use radeon so I changed it to "fglrx". But it still used MesaGL. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, no difference. I changed it back to radeon and ran aticonfig --initial, this changed it to fglrx and added a couple other options that probably helped. Still no dice.
[grinnz@localhost ~]$ fglrxinfo
display: :0.0  screen: 0
OpenGL vendor string: Mesa project: www.mesa3d.org
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa GLX Indirect
OpenGL version string: 1.2 (1.5 Mesa 6.5.1)
[grinnz@localhost ~]$ glxinfo | grep rendering
direct rendering: No

xorg.conf is attached. Card is a mobility FireGL V3200, worked fine with the livna ATI drivers for FC5. Thanks for any help.
-Dan
# Xorg configuration created by pyxf86config

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "Default Layout"
	Screen      0  "aticonfig-Screen[0]" 0 0
EndSection

Section "Files"
EndSection

Section "Module"
	Load  "dri"
	Load  "glx"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Keyboard0"
	Driver      "kbd"
	Option	    "XkbModel" "pc105"
	Option	    "XkbLayout" "us"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier   "aticonfig-Monitor[0]"
	Option	    "VendorName" "ATI Proprietary Driver"
	Option	    "ModelName" "Generic Autodetecting Monitor"
	Option	    "DPMS" "true"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "Videocard0"