Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006, Ed Greshko wrote:

Res wrote:
On Sun, 5 Nov 2006, Ed Greshko wrote:

hahahahaha thats not the commercial entity you utter moron hahahahahaha
you have just yourself as the twit I consider you to be, keep trying
cause you are funny as all fuck :)

I have no idea what you are talking about since you have not quoted enough
to make sense.  However, you do remind me of a famous quote:

sorry for delay, i was away enjoying  "U2" concert
You quoted a whole heap of stuff from ausics.net aup, which is not an ISP,
it hosts open source stuff and lists and does it for free, so you are attacking the wrong entity.

However, some of the parts you attacked are a common legal standpoint in this country, especially since 9/11 (the we dont but we reserve the right to monitor blah blah etc) and teh we reserve the right to block TLDs in aup, well its all there, upfront so if they dont like it they dont use it there are no secrets with that section, unlike some isp's who do it without warning and deny it exists. honesty wins the day

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd