FC6 Guifications does not work with Gaim

Hi all,

I just recently upgraded (via a fresh install) to FC6 x86_64 and for
the most part things have worked quite well.  I use Gaim for instant
messaging and have used the Guifications plugin (package
gaim-guifications) with Gaim.  I installed the plugin with yum, but
going into Gaim in the Plugins section, Guifications is greyed out and
cannot be enabled.  Some red text in the details sections complains:
"Error: You are using gtk-gaim, but this plugin requires gtk."
This almost looks like maybe there is some string in the plugin that
should say "gtk-gaim" but just says "gtk" instead.  Is anyone else
having this problem?

Jonathan