FC5 - dual display w/ GeForce2

Hello All,

I put a GeForce2 MX/MX 400 NVidia card in a FC5 system today, a gift from from a friend.  I am trying to get dual display working and am not having any luck.  From the articles I've read the card is capable of supporting dual displays.  I installed the NVidia driver (from NVidia).  When X starts the second display flickers them stops.  I have two HP p1110 displays attached.  I have attached my xorg.conf file for reference and a screen shot of the display settings.  If I set the monitor types in "Display Settings" X will refuse to start.  I can send the error logs if they would be helpful.

I have googled and tried a few things, none worked.

I would like to use two displays if I can.

Thank you for your help,
--
Jamie Bohr