Enlartenment RPMs for Fedora Core 6 now available :-)

For those folks using my repository (yeah, both of you) I'd like to
announce that I've (finally) gotten out a fairly complete package
rebuild of my packages for Fedora Core 6.

I've tried to remove the stuff that's already in Extras as well as the
plain busted / unmaintained stuff upstream, so it's slightly fewer than
previous releases. There's also a couple of compile failures I'm trying
to work on (scummvm and stella, I'm fixing softflowd at the moment).

However it does contain the Courier-related RPMS that folks bug me about
from time to time, so if you've got an FC5 box and you've been jonesing
for an update - now you can.

Home page and setup instructions is in the usual place -
http://www.enlartenment.com/packages.php . Each release has an
enlartenment-release package for the really lazy :-). All packages are
built using mock and do have some Extras dependencies.

There are also RSS feeds available if you are REALLY keen.

For those brave / foolhardy souls (other than me) who have/are going to
make use of this - let me know if you find anything broken and shoot me
an email with the details.

(Oh, and this time around I'll make sure the FC5 repo gets new / updated
packages, so as not to leave out the more conservative users :-). I have
just enough infrastructure to manage both now)

Cheers,
Michael Fleming.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> in Brisbane, Australia
"Be master of your mind, not mastered by mind"