Re: Gnome has disaapeared in FC6 and only KDE remains.

On 11/4/06, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My experience with FC6 is getting worse and worse. I had the machine
coming up in GNOMe. The system offer end me some updates some of which I
chose.

What updates did you choose?

Now the machine comes up In KDE. Neither the Sessions option not the
Deskswitcher Tool will allow me to choose GNOME as my desktop. What  do
I do now?

This is at the login screen - or are you automatically logging in one user?

Check the log from yum (or whatever program did the updates) and see
what was installed/removed - prehaps there's a clue there...

Chris