Re: Any gpg experts reading?

Thierry Sayegh De Bellis wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
>
>> I've got a serious gpg problem on one workstation.  I've spent hours trying to
>> solve it, and need to get some ideas from someone experienced.  I'll give
>> full details if anyone volunteers.
>>
>> Anne
>>

> go for it, you never know :)

One new piece of evidence.  Running 'gpg --list-keys' returns many lines
like

$ gpg --list-keys
gpg: checking the trustdb
gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=00)
gpg: keydb_search failed: invalid packet

then correctly lists a few.  It looks as though the database is
corrupt.  Now if I knew what it is called, or where it lives, I could
restore a backup copy.  Does anyone know?  Thanks

Anne