Perl & CPAN

just installed FC6 and I'm in the process of installing various PERL modules, now whenever I run perl -MCPAN -e shell I get the following:

What did I do wrong?

[root@localhost /]# perl -MCPAN -e shell
CPAN: File::HomeDir loaded ok
Sorry, we have to rerun the configuration dialog for CPAN.pm due to
the following indispensable but missing parameters:

mbuild_arg, mbuild_install_arg, mbuild_install_build_command, mbuildpl_arg

The next questions deal with Module::Build support.

A Build.PL is run by perl in a separate process. Likewise we run
'./Build' and './Build install' in separate processes. If you have any
parameters you want to pass to the calls, please specify them here.

Parameters for the 'perl Build.PL' command?
Typical frequently used settings:

   --install_base /home/xxx             # different installation directory

Your choice:  []