XFCE4 vs Metacity

I wanted to see what all the hubub was about using KDE and XFCE4, so I
installed them both via yum, via rawhide and extras-development.  Now,
having never done this before, how do I change metacity from starting to
using xfce4 as my window manager and to use KDE?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"