Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Tim wrote:

On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 13:31 +1000, Res wrote:
"Would you call it that if we could prove every single bit of trash
came from every ISP in a country but blocked every ISP by domain name?

That's still the same thing.  You're presuming that every user on those
ISPs is an abuser, and you're going to punish them all with the actions
you propose.

Jdows previous post was correct, you just verified it, you are a moron

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd