Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Tim wrote:

On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 13:19 +1000, Res wrote:
we are screwed either way, people like you bitching because we block
known spam sources and people unlike you whop bitch about getting it
all.

The point is that it's *NOT*!  It's blocking everything scattergun
approach.

I'm happy doing it this way, iv'e been operating this way for 10 years or more and I'm not about to change because you want to slander people doing it this way as racists (which i take offense too, so im going to terminate my participation in this thread), you might not like it, thats tuff, it sits well with my users and they are the ones that count, not you.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd