Re: Gnome Workspace-switcher in FC6

On 11/03/2006 07:33 AM, Joachim Backes wrote:
in FC5 it was possible to move an application window to another GNOME desktop workspace by dragging/dropping it from from one section to another one in the WorkspaceSwitcher. This fails in FC6. Did somebody make similar experiences?

It works for me. But when selecting the window in the workspace switcher, it expands becoming somewhat like 2.5 times larger (in width and height), which, IMHO, makes it harder to use. In FC5 the size did not change and it was easy to point it to the correct window in the workspace switcher. Another step backwards in usability...

When you select a window in the workspace switcher, move the cursor upwards, and you will probably see the window. At first I also thought that it was not working. Then I saw the upper part of the enlarged window.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars@xxxxxxxx>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/