Re: FC6 AIGLX Issue: title bar missing from windows

Roo <oscosc@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> As far as I'm concerned... it shouldn't still be compositing when the game
> is full screen. It's full screen and the mouse pointer and keyboard are
> totally controlled by the game. With Compiz enabled, the frame rates drops
> from 90fps to 45 (average) and there are sporadic jerks making Tremulous
> unplayable. Switch back to metacity and there are no problems.

I agree. It can start compositing again if it detects that you are trying
to change virtual desktop. I have also noticed your problem, although not
with any game, but general sluggishness when under load. Switching back to
Metacity makes the system responsive again.

Regards
Ingemar