Re: Is KDE on Fedora really that bad?

On Thursday 02 November 2006 09:30, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> Is this true, as a matter of interest?

> Judging by the number and volume of KDE updates on FC-5 and FC-6,

> there seem to be plenty of Fedora developers working with KDE.

I'm not sure that it is a matter of interest. I am a strict KDE user, never Gnome. I have FC-5 installed on 4 machines, all running KDE. The machines all serve different functions and so have very different software running on them. I find the KDE desktop and KDE tools to be quite adequate, and very comparable to my experiences with, e.g. Kubuntu, which I have running on another 3 machines.

Peter

--

Dr. Peter D. Roopnarine, Assoc. Curator

Department of Invertebrate Zoology & Geology

California Academy of Sciences

875 Howard St.

San Francisco CA 94103

Phone: (415) 321-8271

FAX: (415) 321-8615

http://zeus.calacademy.org/roopnarine/peter.htm

"Description must be nonlinear, and prediction must be linear."

Alan M. Turing