fc6, clustering, gfs2 and you (well.. me)

Where can one find information about how fc6 handles clustering and gfs? For the most part it seemed fairly self-explanatory once I found the package changes.. no big deal, but I can't get gfs to mount on my second box. (Yes, I realize that a 2 box cluster is not idea, nor is it supported by rh in rhel, but it fits this application, and its not a long term solution at this point).

and before anyone complains, I have looked around. I found the logs where they talked about consolidating the packages, and i found the "what is gfs" setup. redhat's cluster page wasnt very helpful either.

and i do have a 4 node cluster doing basically the same thing working just fine w/ rhel4u4, so its not my first time I just cant figure out why this one won't mount. It has to be something I'm doing wrong w/ the gfs2 stuph.

-greg

--
http://www.gvtc.com
--

“only he who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.” -anonymous