Re: Is KDE on Fedora really that bad?

On 11/2/06, Arthur Pemberton < hidden > wrote:
I just have to ask. I was reading through an article on slashdot.org,
and I found a suprising number of comments which amounted to "KDE on
RedHat is bad". As somone who has never tried anything but Fedora, but
love KDE, I need to know...am I getting a raw deal without knowing it?

Don't read such silly things :)
All these posts are about RedHat bashing and NOT about the Fedora Community.

The fedora community do have a lot of KDE users. I'm a fedora kde user
as well and believe me I'll stick with fedora's kde (possibly my whole
life).

chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com