Re: "Pocket Printserver" Dongle doesn't work with (64 bit) Fedora 6

You can also try downloading Turboprint (www.turboprint.de). Granted, you need
to pay for it to get full functionality of your Canon IP4000 or i9900 printer,
but it's worth it (You can use the demo version to try it. But need to get a
license to unlock all it's features). I use it (the full version) and I'll
never go back to using the generic cups drivers. (Turboprint interfaces to
Cups, so all apps can use the printer) And as new printers are released, it's
updated to allow full use of the new printer.. (I use it with my Canon Pixma
800R, using it's wireless function, no problems at all.. Also works well in
FC4 & FC5.)

Interesting -  what functionality is present with the program that is
missing from gutenprint/cups?

Chris