Re: Timezone weirdness on dual boot machine

Yes, I've seen the same thing. When I fixed it on the FC6 end, I adjusted date and time (which runs system-config-date) and noticed that there is now a 'network time protocol'. Setting it up to get the time from the net, and NOT the local clock. fixed the problem. Hope this helps.