Re: Fonts do not look so nice as before F6

Is anybody else seeing kerning problems though?  Regardless
of the hinting or smoothing (which also seem a bit off)?

It's not that it's not kerning at all, but rather appears to be
wrong or over-compensated kerning.  For instance in "Too"
the first "o" is brought so far under the T that it's touching the
stem, but the space between the two o's is almost a narrow-
width space.  Lots of other kerning pairs also look wrong.
Even in the word "Applications" in the top menu bar, it
almost looks like two words: "Applic" "ations".  I don't remember
seeing those typographic oddities under FC5.

Is there any sort of configuration or diagnostic I could provide
to help figure this out?  If needed I can try to provide some
snapshots tomorrow.
--
Deron Meranda