Re: Apple Cinema 23"

On Oct 26, 2006, at 12:38 AM, Randy Kelsoe wrote:

redhatdude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I use that monitor with another computer and the same cables and it works fine. I used an adapter to plug the monitor into the VGA port and still didn't work.
EJ

Does your adapter have all the DVI pins? Is it missing some from the middle? The Apple 30" display will not power up with that type of adapter. It only works with an adapter that uses all its pins.