Re: digital camera Q

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 03:45, Anne Wilson wrote:
>On Tuesday 24 October 2006 08:35, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Unforch, I don't hardly have some more of a flash card reader here, so
>> I was stuck with the usb cable.  Thanks for the suggestion though.
>> It's the usb_mass_storage that walks around in my Olympus so well.
>
>Does that mean that it uses xD?  All recent Olympus and FujiFilm cameras
> are. If it is, I got a usb xD reader from amazon for £5.  Although I was
> able to read direct from the camera, this is far the quickest and
> easiest way.
>
>Anne

Humm, XD?  That came up at another neighbors place last weekend via an
error message it caused to be displayed in notepad (winderz, spit) because
we had discovered a bug in the XP software supplied with an HP C-6180
all-in-one.  We're now waiting on a reply from TPTB at HP.  And they can't
print from their camera & might have to go buy another BIG card for it
before its fixed.  So much for all-in-ones...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)