Re: OT DHCP-DDNS question

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 13:24 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> why can't Evolution be told to prefer text/plain to text/html when it
> encounters a multipart/alternative message?

I thought it could, but I couldn't see an option for it.  I've used
mailers that could do that in the past, but found it caused as many
problems as it solved (the plain text alternative wasn't always a useful
alternative).  I wouldn't mind options that let you ignore font sizes
and page colouring, but still keep the formatting.  That'd make most
things more readable.

I read messages from the public lists.