Re: Msi

hey there buddy, thanks for noticing my post, ya  im a little half drunk right now,  but whenever i try to install fedora, the cd will load up till just before the Fedora GUI loads, and says kernel panic, bad lock, not syncing, i dont remember the exact code after it i will have to look later on, but for the life of me i cant figure it out, by the way if you would rather talk on a more substancial base i am god.machine on yahoo!Messenger or mattin6@xxxxxxxxxxx on msn....thanks