Re: Top vs. bottom posting, solution proposal ;-)

> Marko Vojinovic wrote:
>> I am being sloppy on my
>> spelling, knowing that a spell-checker will fix it. People are getting
>> sloppy
>> on using the brake pedal in a car these days, because they know that ABS
>                ^^^^^
>> mechanism will optimize breaking.
>                           ^^^^^
>
> That's the best demonstration I've yet seen of one of the arguments in
> this thread.
>
> Thanks!
>
> James.
>
> P.S. All spelling flames must include a spelling errror: to keep the
> pedants happy, here it is...

:-) Of course, the argument is valid only if it breaks the very rule it is
about... :-)

I admit I don't actually use a spellchecker, but in this case, even if I
did, "breaking" would pass unnoticed, because it is spelled right. The
difference to "braking" is semantical...

Btw, the thing was just a typo... ;-)

Best regards, :-)
Marko