Re: Top vs. bottom posting, solution proposal ;-)

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:38:45 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
[...]
> please -- i'm begging you -- do *not* start this discussion yet again.
> i could have sworn that there is now an official edict somewhere on
> redhat.com that states clearly that top posting is a *bad* *thing*.
> can we please just accept that and not go through this every month?
>
> rday

Dammit, it needs to rehashed, if not monthly, then weekly!
Does the monthly cycle correspond with the moon, PMS, or what?

-Thufir

(who never googled for the alleged edict, and who doubts its existence,
and who wouldn't read it anyhow, but takes a perverse pleasure in seeing
this topic take over the group, and, yet, feels guilty about it.)