Re: Some really dumb printer configuration questions?

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 22:31 -0400, William Case wrote:
> How am I supposed to choose between installed locally? and a set of
> network choices that might be construed as at least half true for my
> setup? I really can go on and on about the ambiguity and confusion that
> I have experienced with printers; HPs, Ebsons and Canons.  If anyone who
> can effect change is interested I'll take the time to document all of my
> various misunderstandings and confusions.

Change has already been effected in Fedora Core 6, due for release this
month.  The system-config-printer tool has been re-written to avoid
these problems.  Now you can use system-config-printer and
http://localhost:631/ interchangeably without having printers disappear
etc.

Tim.
*/