AW: Reinstalling grub?

Hello Knute,

mount your boot partition in your chroot environment, then run grub-install
again. If that doesn't work try
grub-install --recheck /dev/sda

best regards

Frank Jahn
(Netzwerkadministrator, RHCE, MCSA+M, MCSE)

Metzloser Straße 36
D-36355 Grebenhain

Tel.:  0049 (0) 6644 87242
Fax :  0049 (0) 6644 87 6242