Re: You are not authorised to read this bug?

El Sábado, 7 de Octubre de 2006 23:30, Ric Moore escribió:

> You've been made as well, Manuel. With a name so blatantly Hispanic, the
> klaxons sound at the NSA while search lights sweep the compound. Expect
> the jackboots at your door any minute. No one screws with Bugzilla and
> not be worthy of possessing the correct knock on the door.
>
> You better read my book, "Fear and Loathing in Bugzilla". Just maybe
> you'll get off with probation and electronic monitoring, if you have a
> good attorney.
>
> A good stiff drink will steady your nerves during the interrogation, so
> go ahead and have one, right now. Do not drive nor operate heavy
> machinery. <cackles> Ric

Hey Ric, come on, repeat with me "i won't write to fedora-list when i get
drunk"

Also, you can read this book "How to Quit Drugs for Good: A Complete Self-Help
Guide".
ISBN: 0761515178
http://www.amazon.com/How-Quit-Drugs-Good-Self-Help/dp/0761515178/sr=8-1/qid=1160257173/ref=sr_1_1/002-9218440-6688816?ie=UTF8&s=books

Hope that helps you.