Re: Limited data transfer outside local network ..?

Cts 07 Eki 2006 22:22 tarihinde, ahbril şunları yazmıştı:

> Guesses:
> * There is something cutting off network traffic after a certain
> amount of bytes is transferred from inside to outside
> * The limiting is per-process. That is why yum succeeds: it probably
> spawns a new process for each package get, and the get only generates
> a lot of traffic inward.
> Bert Bril

Hello,

YUM is not spawning another process, in fact it picks the mirrors when it
fails. I think problem is with nic in your pc or your network is designed for
DHCP.

NIC seems less likely to be the problem due to updated system via yum. But you
may install another ethernet card and try again.

DHCP may be the problem dur to IP assignment expire after some time. Also, it
may be your DHCP sever settings. I think you'd better try all above and look
for a possible problem.

Goksin Akdeniz