Re: Linux home data center challenge :-)

On 10/4/06, Tom Horsley <tomhorsley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was just speculating how hard it would be to turn my Fedora
box (which is up all the time) into the central system all
my other computers go to for information (smtp, dns, imap, dhcp,
etc).

Tom;

Take a look at SME Server. It's based on CentOS 4.3, has an active
community, and is almost stupidly easy to set up. Since it is built
using CentOS many of the usual Fedora/Red Hat repositories are
compatible with it. It does everything you want to do and is
configurable through a browser interface. It's a very boring system to
deal with since it just works and never falls over (at least for me).

http://smeserver.org

-P