Re: How to take screenshot

Nigel Henry wrote:

A little update is that Tvtime is displaying ok with my original resolution of 1024x768, still no pictures from the TV, and since I've been messing with the resolutions all my desktop icons are all over the show. I think there must be at least 20 stacked up on top of one another in the bottom left hand corner.

Well, my guess was probably correct. Your monitor was getting confused
somehow.

All makes life working with computers interesting, or is that frustrating, or just darned annoying at times. Time for another beer me thinks.

Yeah. We've all been there in one way or another. Maybe wait until
tomorrow to tackle it again.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.