Re: KDE panel icon size

On Monday 18 September 2006 5:37 pm, Paul Lemmons wrote:
> start->control center->desktop->panels
>
> under size select "custom" and then adjust size in pixels

Paul.

Thanks for your reply.

That's the work-around I am using now, but it isn't what I would like.
(Just to be awkward!)

The panel has to be much wider than I want, before the icons increase
in size. What I want, is for the panel to be the "small" width and
the icons to be bigger than they are at that pre-set panel width.

With other distros, the icons are quite a bit bigger when the panel is
set to "small", and I was wondering if there was a way of increasing
just them and not the panel in FC5.

Hope this explanation isn't too confusing.

Keith