Re: KDE panel icon size

start->control center->desktop->panels

under size select "custom" and then adjust size in pixels

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: KDE panel icon size
From: Keith Powell <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/17/2006 09:50 AM

I am running KDE and FC5.

I set the panel to "small" and have always found this to be the best setting with my 15" LCD monitor. In all other distros I have used, the panel icons have been perfectly large enough, almost filling the panel width. However, in FC5, they are very tiny and there is a lot of blank grey space top and bottom of them.

Is there any way of making them larger, please, without increasing the width of the panel? My old eyes would appreciate it!

I can't find anything in the mailing list or forum archives.

Many thanks

Keith

--
Murphy Says:
1. Everything depends
2. Nothing is always
3. Everything is sometimes
begin:vcard
fn:Paul Lemmons
n:Lemmons;Paul
org:Tucson Medical Center;Information Services
adr:;;5301 E. Grant Road;Tucson;AZ;85712;USA
email;internet:paul.lemmons@xxxxxxxxx
title:Lead Systems Software Engineer
tel;work:520-324-1034
tel;fax:520-324-1206