Re: hostname doesn't stick

jdow:
>>> Don't not do that.

Tim:
>> Yes, I saw that just as I pressed the send button.  ;-)  Doing too many
>> things at once.  It should have said that doesn't give "any" example.
>>

>> We don't need no education...

jdow:
> Never let a straight line go unbent. That's one of my mottos.

;-)  "A positive attitude is worth effort, if it annoys enough people"
is one of my favourites.

> {^_-}   I hope it didn't offend. I just have a rotten and quixotic
>         sense of humor.

No.  It sounds like your sense of humour is just as warped as mine.
Unfortunately I don't get to practice mine on the net much, as most
people don't seem to recognise that I'm making a joke.

One my teachers loved giving students a hard time over that line from
the Floyd song.  They'd try to argue what they thought it meant, he'd
argue back about what it actually said.

I read messages from the public lists.