Fedora list message froze my Evolution

Folks,

Just reporting that a message from this list froze my Evolution e-mail
reader this morning. It was one of the messages in vol 31 issue 49 dated
8 am EDT Sept 7 (I subscribe to the digest).

I had to disable "Message Preview" to get beyond the problem, and delete
the digest in question. Don't know if there was some undesirable spam,
or whether it was something more serious. I use Evolution 2.6.1 on
Dapper Drake (yeah, I know. . . )

Thanks,
Mike