Re: Trouble Burning Core 5 CDs

Boy, if you were close (as in North America) I'd just mail you my CD's or
DVD for i386 or PowerPC for FC5. I didn't burn any of the RPM discs except
for Redhat 9 and FC3.

I've burned most of the releases for i386 or PPC to CD and DVD on my Apple
PowerBook and never had a problem with any of the releases from 2 to 6 test
2. I use TDK CD-R's or CompUSA DVD-R's. And haven't had a media related
problem at all. Not that I haven't had problems, but those are operator
error due to my "newbie" status with Linux in general.

Matt Beals
Consultant
Enfocus Certified Trainer, Markzware Recognized Trainer
(206) 618-2537 - cell
(720) 367-3869 - fax
mailto:matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Come visit me at:
http://www.mattbeals.com
http://www.actionlistexchange.net
http://www.mattbeals.com/blog/

Friends don't let friends write HTML emails