Re: Kernel panic after FC2->FC5

Michael,
    If I can mount the upgraded FC5 partitions in linux rescue mode,
would it make sense to just chroot to them and attempt to yum update
everything to the latest versions? I do worry that just attempting to
install a newer kernel might tickle some missing dependencies if I
don't do it through yum.
           Jack