Re: Orbital Laser still down?

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, jdow wrote:

From: "Bruno Wolff III" <bruno@xxxxxxxx>

I was supposed to have 30 seconds of time tonight, but whenever I enter
the coordinates and submit the request I get the message "Unable to schedule
target". I am pretty sure the target should have been visible for at least
another hour at the time I tried this.
The coordinates I was using are:
38:53:55.133N 77:02:15.691W
Should I bugzilla this?

No - the historical artifact protection lock mark III is engaged.
{^_^}

For more info on the laser go to:

http://www.ubergeek.tv/article.php?pid=54

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink