Re: What is the language "British"?

From: "Anne Wilson" <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Since I'd never heard of 'fuze' I checked four dictionaries.  Three
of them  didn't list it.  The fourth said that it is a 'US variant
spelling of "fuse"'

More <choke> precisely </choke> a fuze in my experience is solely used
for an explosives detonator. It is not used when speaking of electrical
protection devices or when speaking of joining two objects intimately
as with welding.

{^_^}